Volunteers are needed for all areas of the Veterans’ Parade’s activities. In our organization, the volunteer is at the heartbeat of what makes The Parade a success. We seek corporate, organization and group volunteerism, as well as individual volunteers. As Americans, we have so much to thank our veterans for - starting with our freedom. This year’s Parade is especially important to our veterans and active duty personnel. Don’t miss this opportunity to thank them for securing our great nation. Our “Volunteers” are a necessary tool for the presentation of the Veterans’ Parade. Make this Parade memorable event by actively volunteering and working for its success.
Be a volunteer!
Since this great nation’s very beginning, our military and our veterans have insured that war doesn't come to our soil. On November 6th, we will again honor their greatness and selfless sacrifice in the support and protection of each and every one of us.
To make the “Veterans’ Parade” a most memorable event, . . . We Need “Volunteers” !!!
• Assistant Captains who will be working in designated areas with experienced Captains. Each area will have 20 participating organizations creating a total of
approximately 300 individual participants per area
• Information Booth Personnel - where participants sign-in and receive instructions, and where volunteers sign in, receive instructions and receive their t-shirts
• Personnel to collect information from the participants, to distribute water, and to display placards controlling the movement of The Parade.
• Personnel to work the “Wreath Laying Ceremony” area at the Alamo Plaza as part of the Pre-Parade Ceremony
• Personnel to march in The Parade as banner carriers preceding an entry
• Auxiliary Support Volunteers
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS !!!
There are many different areas which will require personnel to make this Parade an experience our veterans will not forget. Regardless of where your volunteer effort places you, your time and efforts will be recognized and appreciated.
We Need Your Help !!! Extend your helping hand in thanks to “Our Veterans” – Veterans you may personally know, and the Veterans you have never met. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank You !!!